WHY WEARHOUSE CONSIGNMENT?
Better Brands Our experience has proven that better brands sell best at our store. Contemporary brands such as Anthropologie, JCrew, Ralph Lauren, Ann Taylor, Loft, Zara, Eileen Fisher, Talbots, JJill and Lands End to name just a few! See Accepted Brands for more detail.
Current Styles Our customers appreciate seeing styles recently in stores. We do our best to carry styles that are current and desirable and it applies to everything we review...clothing, shoes, and handbags. We look for better quality brands and we stay current within the 1-3 seasons.
Casual & Athleisure Wear Let's face it, COVID has changed the way we dress! With many of us working from home, or just dressing more comfortable for the day, we are selling more casual wear, athletic, and in general... more comfortable styles.
No Appointment Necessary We take drop-offs every day up to one hour before closing. Allow 15 minutes for us to review your items. We will return to you items we cannot accept. Items must be picked up same day or may be donated.
Cash Offer Not a fan of consigning? No worries. You have the option to accept our cash offer for your items. We typically pay 25%-40% of what we expect to sell the items. You'll be paid that day!
50/50 Consign We always recommend consignment because you have the opportunity to make the most for your items. Unlike many consignment shops, we give you a 50/50 split when the item sells. Items selling for $200 or more make 60% for the consignor! There is no fee to set up an account. In addition, we have recently implemented an online shopping website, and sell regularly on eBay. At Wearhouse Consignment you have the BEST chance for selling your items!
WHAT DO YOU TAKE?
Contemporary, quality brands, in-style.
- Comfortable styles, business casual, athletic/athleisure wear.
- Flats and mid-heel shoes
- Wallets, wristlets, travel bags (no luggage)
- Jewelry | Sunglasses
- Perfumes, scents. Better brands, at least 50% full.
WHAT DO YOU NOT TAKE?
- We do not accept KIDS' clothing, formal dresses, business suits, bridal dresses, lingerie or company logo wear, Kmart/Walmart Brands, or JCPenney/Kohl's/Boscov's Brands.
- The consignment period is 60 days. Consignors have two options once the consignment period is over. Upon request, and with a few days' notice, we can pull unsold items and have them ready for pickup at your convenience. Otherwise, any remaining items will be left on clearance or pulled and donated to the clothing bank associated with Lancaster Food Hub in Lancaster city. Periodically, if an item is presently listed on eBay, the consignment term may be extended.
ARE YOU SEASONAL?
Yes please see below for a general guideline. Email or call shop with questions.
January - March
Transitional - fleece, long sleeves, athleisure, jeans,
booties, flats, lighter weight jackets
March - May
Spring - 3/4 sleeves, short sleeves, cropped pants,
dresses, sandals, flats. Spring Handbags.
May - July
Summer - shorts, sleeveless tops,
casual sundresses, swimwear (new), sandals. Summer handbags.
August - October
Fall - jeans, fleeces, sweaters,
long sleeves, boots, jackets, outer vests.
October - December
Winter - puffer coats, heavy sweaters,
* * We accept ATHLETIC/ATHLEISURE WEAR,
JEWELRY & PERFUMES all year round
* * We're always looking for handbags and men's accessories