WHY WEARHOUSE CONSIGNMENT?
Better Brands Our experience has proven that better brands sell best at our store. Contemporary brands such as Anthropologie, JCrew, Ralph Lauren, Ann Taylor, Loft, Zara, Eileen Fisher, Talbots, JJill and Lands End to name just a few! See Accepted Brands for more detail.
Current Styles Our customers appreciate seeing styles recently in stores. We do our best to carry styles that are current and desirable and it applies to everything we review...clothing, shoes, and handbags. We look for better quality brands and we stay current within the 1-3 seasons.
Casual & Athleisure Wear Let's face it, the 2020s have changed the way we dress! With many of us working from home, or just dressing more comfortable for the day, we are selling more casual wear, athletic, and in general... more comfortable styles.
No Appointment Necessary We take drop-offs Monday - Saturday 10am - 3pm. Allow 15 minutes for us to review your items. We will return to you items we cannot accept. Items must be picked up same day or may be donated.
DROP OFF HOURS
M - S 10am - 3pm
Cash Offer Not a fan of consigning? No worries. You have the option to accept our cash offer for your items. We typically pay 25%-40% of what we expect to sell the items. You'll be paid that day!
50/50 Consign We always recommend consignment because you have the opportunity to make the most for your items. Unlike many consignment shops, we give you a 50/50 split when the item sells. Items selling for $200 or more make 60% for the consignor! There is no fee to set up an account. In addition, we have recently implemented an online shopping website, and sell regularly on eBay. At Wearhouse Consignment you have the BEST chance for selling your items!
WHAT DO YOU TAKE?
Contemporary, quality brands, in-style.
- Comfortable styles, business casual, athletic/athleisure wear.
- Flats and mid-heel shoes
- Wallets, wristlets, travel bags (no luggage)
- Jewelry | Sunglasses
- Perfumes, scents. Better brands, at least 50% full.
WHAT DO YOU NOT TAKE?
- We do not accept KIDS' clothing, formal dresses, business suits, bridal dresses, prom dresses, lingerie or company logo wear. We do not accept Kmart/Walmart Brands, and certain brands from area stores:
- JCPENNEY (Liz Claiborne, ANA, Worthington)
- KOHLS (Croft & Barrow, Apt.9, Sonoma),
- BOSCOVS (Preswick & More, Notations, Briggs, Alfred Dunner
Please read! There are many factors when choosing items to sell at our shop. Style, condition, brand .. and whether we may be filling up on certain sizes or styles. We never want to offend our customers whose items we cannot accept. It literally is the worst part of our job! Thank you for understanding.HOW LONG IS THE CONSIGNMENT PERIOD?
- The consignment period is 60 days for in-store items, 90 days for online items. You will receive a consignment receipt when you drop off, and an end date will be stated at the bottom. Consignors have two options once the consignment period is over. Upon request, and with a few days notice, we can pull unsold items and hold them for 14 days for pickup. Otherwise, any remaining items will be left on clearance or pulled and donated to the clothing bank associated with Lancaster Food Hub in Lancaster City. Any items not picked up after 14 days will be donated.
ARE YOU SEASONAL?
Yes please see below for a general guideline. Email or call shop with questions.
January - March
Transitional - fleece, long sleeves, athleisure, jeans,
booties, flats, lighter weight jackets
March - May
Spring - 3/4 sleeves, short sleeves, cropped pants,
dresses, sandals, flats. Spring Handbags.
May - July
Summer - shorts, sleeveless tops,
casual sundresses, swimwear (new), sandals. Summer handbags.
September - November
Fall - sweaters, long sleeves, denim, leggings,
boots, jackets, outer vests.
October - December
Winter - puffer coats, heavy sweaters,
* * We accept ATHLETIC/ATHLEISURE WEAR,
JEWELRY & PERFUMES all year round
* * We're always looking for handbags and men's accessories