The new Kinvara 6 is just a few engines short of a turbojet, but you might be fooled when you lace up a pair. The best-ever PRO-LOCK lacing system delivers the optimal midfoot fit, and teams up with a new breathable mesh to deliver a cool breeze while you're blazing the course. The upper's FLEXFILM overlays have been adjusted to help the shoe move better with your foot, and sit atop the same POWERGRID-enhanced midsole as the previous edition, because, well… It's just that good.
- Updates to the FlexFilm delivers an even more dialed-in fit while maintaining the same light weight experience
- Sporting a new open and breathable mesh for that wind in your toes sensation
- The Pro-lock lacing system provides a secure midfoot fit
- Shoe Category: Natural Running, Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz. | 218 g.