Come summer, most jeans start to feel hot, stiff and sweaty – not to mention the way they pinch your private parts every time you crouch to install an outlet or step up into a truck. Not these! DuluthFlex® Ballroom® CoolMax® Jeans keep you amazingly comfortable in THREE revolutionary ways. First thing you’ll notice is easy-moving stretch – the result of adding 2% Lycra® spandex to the tough 12.8-oz. cotton denim. You can’t see it, but you’ll sure as heck appreciate the way it lets you kneel without cutting off your circulation at the knees, or sit without feeling like there’s a vise around your hips. And then there’s the hidden Crouch Gusset for more “man room” on the move. On top of all that, we’ve added 20% CoolMax® polyester to the denim to wick sweat from skin for a cooler, drier feel that’ll stay with you all day.
- Rugged, prewashed 12.8-oz. DuluthFlex® denim has unbridled flex as it wicks sweat
- 20% CoolMax® polyester in the denim fabric pulls sweat from skin for fast evaporation
- 2% Lycra® spandex for built-in bendability
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® prevents binding when you crouch, lunge and lean
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- 12" deep Fire Hose® pockets
- Reinforced with Fire Hose lining in waistband, bottom hems plus triple-stitched main seams
- Zip fly with shank button closure
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.